Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Note from Ana

A very special treat today... a note from Ms. Ana herself! :-)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This note is for everyone that has sent their prayers, best wishes and donations. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart and to let you know that I am doing very well. I started my physical therapy and also started walking without any help from any apparatus, just my little skinny legs. It is still quite painful but is a big leap from where I was a month ago. If there is anyone in this area of Florida that you know who has had a similar accident please, please take them to a burn center. Do not ask and do not hesitate, just do it, do not let anyone tell you different because your life as you know it changes after a burn.

So my dearest Angels, thank you so much for everything you have done for me and specially I want to thank Kathy, the daughter I never had (I have three beautiful sons). She is special and kind, the best person I have ever met in my life.

Hope to keep in touch as much as I can, as soon as I have my home computer fixed.

Thanks again,
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment