Saturday, January 31, 2009

What is "Angels for Ana"?

“Angels for Ana” is a site dedicated to helping Ana recover, both physically and emotionally. Through prayer, sharing her story and the sale of raffle tickets for a monthly prize to help offset some of the enormous financial ramifications of her injuries, I hope to find as many Angels as possible who are willing and able to help in this mission.

This site is run by me, Kat. I’m a mother of two little girls, I have a full-time job outside the home and life for me, as for everyone, is a very busy juggling act. Family is always first on my priority list and Ana is included in that. I would do anything in my power to get “our Ana” back, and this site is my kind-hearted attempt to help make that happen. I urge you to consider helping me help by becoming an “Angel for Ana.”


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Return to Top
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~