Saturday, January 31, 2009

Donation Details

Donations can be made in any amount via PayPal (via the Daisy button on the upper right side of this blog) or you can mail a check. Please email me at AngelsForAna@gmail.com if you wish to mail a check and I’ll provide the address.

100% of all donations (minus the small service fee that PayPal charges on our end for donations made via a credit card) will be given directly to Ana to cover medical-related care and expenses for her injuries. There is no service fee to you when you use PayPal and you do not have to have an existing PayPal account.

Please note that I’m a one-woman show, not a registered charity or organization. To that end, your donation is not tax-deductible. PayPal will email you a receipt for your payment to “Angels for Ana” and I’ll send you an email confirmation from
AngelsForAna@gmail.com as well. At that time, I will ask if you would like your name added to our “Angels for Ana” roster on this site. If so, I will ask you to provide me with the name you would like to have displayed (i.e., Susie Smith or Susie or Susie S. or S. Smith, etc.), city and state (optional) and if you would like me to link to a URL you provide. I can link to your blog, your website, your business, etc. Please note that this is a family-friendly site and I reserve the right to moderate names or links if they do not meet “family friendly” guidelines.

For every $5 you donate, you will receive one entry into a monthly drawing for a raffle prize.

See also “
What are the raffles all about?”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Return to Top
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~